The UX Series
Big Performance In A Small Package With An Economy Price.
Combining ultra-high efficiency and economy, the new Trace UX Series inverter is ideal for home, office, light industrial and remote power applications of between 500 and 1400 watts. And you'll find plenty of options in the world's most dependable power inverter.
- Ah, the convenience. The UX lets you quietly run almost any AC equipment from your batteries--hand tools, microwaves, TVs, computers, even energy-hungry small refrigerators.
- Efficiency frees more power. The UX will start loads that surge up to triple the continuous rating, and run a load of twice rated current for nearly a minute. It also makes the most of battery power with efficiencies of up to 92%. Under no-load conditions it consumes a miserly 1/2 watt.
- Automatic, worry-free operation. Plug into utility power or start a generator and the UX instantly transfers power to your electrical system as it rapidly charges your batteries.
- Maximum charging. The UX never overcharges or overheats batteries and maintains a full charge indefinitely as it ensures longer life in both sealed and liquid lead acid batteries.
- Quick reactions. If your AC power fails, the SB model switches over within 16 milliseconds to keep lights, phones, appliances and most computers on line. A crystal-controlled voltage and frequency circuit protects appliances, as well.
- Smart protection. In the inverter mode, UX "smart" protection circuitry delivers all the energy your batteries can safely provide, then automatically shuts down to prevent over-discharge.
More options, more flex. Remote Control (RC-8/50 or RC-8/100) mounts up to 100 feet away. SB model option provides automatic battery charging and AC transfer switch. Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS) automatically controls accurate charge to batteries. UL listed to UL standard 1741 Photovoltaic Power Systems.
|Trace Product Information|
|SW Series||DR Series||UX Series||U Series|
|TS Series||M-Series||DC Disconnect||AC PV Module|
|Legend Series||Charge Controllers||Power Panels||Remote & Accessories|
|Power Module Systems||Mariner Series|
Generators Inverters PV Panels Wind Power Hydro Power Batteries Appliances DC Lighting Complete Systems RV & Marine Trackers Controllers Water Pumps Water Storage Water Filters Water Heaters Desalination Demo's & Surplus Thermal Heating Pool Heating Cables & Fuses Solar Links Other Links Cable Loss Chart Long Term Food Mylar Bags Food Storage Dehydrators Vacuum Sealers Miscellaneous SALES HOME SERVICE Help!
with homesite 4.01